Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
How to Make Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Trim off the stems and remove any limp leaves from the brussel sprouts. Also remove core, the core can make them bitter.
- 2Blanch the sprouts in boiling water to cover for 5 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
- 4Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil, garlic, bacon and onion.
- 5Saute a few minutes until the onion just becomes tender.
- 6Add the blanched drained brussel sprouts.
- 7Saute a few minutes until the onion just becomes tender.
- 8Add the vinegar and toss so that all the sprouts are coated with the vinegar.
- 9Add the butter and salt and pepper to taste and toss together again.