Brussel Sprouts And Chestnuts1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbbrussel sprouts
1 cchicken broth
How to Make Brussel Sprouts And Chestnuts
- Blanch brussel sprouts in boiling water 5 - 10 minutes; Run cold water over them.
- Take chestnuts, with a sharp knife, make an X on the top of each one.
- Brush each chestnut with oil; Bake for 20 minutes at 400 then shell.
- Mix sprouts, chestnuts and seasoning; Season with salt and pepper and pour over broth.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (can extend); Remove from oven.
- Pour liquid into pan and mix with cornstarch and water; Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Pour over vegetables.