Broccoli with Browned Buttered Bread Crumbs
How to Make Broccoli with Browned Buttered Bread Crumbs
- 1Steam the broccoli florets, to your preferred tenderness.
- 2While the broccoli is cooking, prepare the bread crumb topping.
- 3Melt butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, and cook for one minute.
- 4Next add the bread crumbs, stirring until the crumbs are golden brown, about three minutes or so. Remove from heat.
- 5Place steamed broccoli in a serving bowl, dot with butter, and top with bread crumb mixture.
- 6So quick and easy, you are ready to serve!