Broccoli with Browned Buttered Bread Crumbs
How to Make Broccoli with Browned Buttered Bread Crumbs
- Steam the broccoli florets, to your preferred tenderness.
- While the broccoli is cooking, prepare the bread crumb topping.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, and cook for one minute.
- Next add the bread crumbs, stirring until the crumbs are golden brown, about three minutes or so. Remove from heat.
- Place steamed broccoli in a serving bowl, dot with butter, and top with bread crumb mixture.
- So quick and easy, you are ready to serve!