- large head of broccoli
- small red onion/ minced about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slice
How to Make broccoli Slaw
- 1fry bacon in skillet until crisp/drain on paper towel
crumble on cooled
- 2prepare broccoli chop florets into small pieces chop stems into 1/2 inch pieces add to bowl. Mince onion and add to bowl toss together.
- 3In a bowl whisk together mayonnaise and vinegar until smooth. Add to Broccoli salt and pepper. Mix until well coated. Fold in bacon bits.
- 4You can add about a tablespoon of honey to add a little sweetness .