Broccoli salad toss in a bag By Freda
Mix it all together in the Bag, and let it set to Marinate the flavors in the bag Over Night.
Its that simple.
Another way to get them vegies.
- 8 cups
- broccoli florets, stems included, cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 pint
- cherry tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1 1/2 C
- bottleditalian dressing ( wishbone brand) or ranch dressing
- 1 med
- onion chopped in larged pieces ( optional)
- 1/2 C
- crisp bacon or bacon bits (optional)
BROCCOLI SALAD IN A BAG
How to Make Broccoli salad toss in a bag By Freda
- 1Place all aboveIngredients in a Zip Lock bag.
( with or without Onions your choice)
Toss well to marinate in the refer. Overnight.
Toss and turn Bag ever so often.
(OPTIONAL) ONIONS AND BACON BITS
can be added into marinate or Sprnkled over top @ serving time. Your Choice.
- 2To serve,
Pour into serving bowl,
and now listen to the "oooh and awws", as this is a very Pretty colorful salad.