2heads of fresh broccoli chopped
1small red onion diced
1 lbcooked bacon crumbled
1 1/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 tspwhite vinegar
1/2 chellman's light mayonaise
How to Make Broccoli Salad
- chop broccoli into tiny pieces.
- In a large bowl add broccoli, onion, bacon, cheese and raisins.
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, sugar and mayo. Stir dressing until well blended.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. It is best if you can regrigerate overnight. This recipe does not yield a really runny salad like some similar recipes do. When you are ready to serve, toss it and garnish with a bit of shredded cheese.