Broccoli & peppers
Irisa Raina 9
If you can’t find pomegranate vinegar you can use red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
I served these vegetables with my chicken pinwheels " recipe on JAP ".
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 & ½ cups “ jarred roasted red peppers “
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup pomegranate vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons oil “ i used my pepper garlic oil “ recipe on jap
How to Make Broccoli & peppers
- 4Mix the soy sauce, honey and & vinegar together.
- 6Refrigerate for several hours, tossing occasionally.