- 2 bunch
- fresh broccoli, chopped into spears
- 2 sm can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (mild/med/sharp, your choice)
- 2 c
- cooked, chopped chicken if you wish to make as main dinner dish.
How to Make Broccoli Chicken Divan
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place broccoli spears in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, mix soup, mayo and lemon juice. Spread as evenly as you can over broccoli then top with cheese.
- 4Cover with foil and bake 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly and broccoli is done. Remove foil and bake longer if you like your cheese a little browned.