★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 c
- cauliflower, cooked and drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- dry bread crumbs
How to Make Broccoli-Cauliflower Bake
- 1Place vegetables in a 6-cup baking dish.
- 2In a small dish, combine soup, milk and half of the parmesan. Pour over vegetables.
- 3Combine margarine, bread crumbs and remaining parmesan.
- 4Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- 5Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.