★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup with 2 cans of milk
16 ozvelveeta cheese
2 -10 oz pkgdefrosted chopped broccoli
2 cinstant rice
2 large can(s)french fried onions
How to Make Broccoli Casserole
- Saute butter, onions, and celery until clear.
- Add Cream of Mushroom soup and with both cans of milk.
- Add Cheese and salt.
- Add defrosted broccoli and rice.
- Simmer until cheese melts.
- Add rice and 1 can french fried onions.
- Pour into large buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Put the other can of french fried onions on top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Delicious.