By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbbroccoli, cut in florets
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup
2 cprocessed cheese
1 Tbsplemon juice
·seasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Broccoli Casserole
- Place 1 inch water and broccoli florets in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and place in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice; pour over broccoli, sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.