- 16 oz
- frozen chopped broccoli flourettes thawed
- 1 can(s)
- reduced fat/sodium cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 c
- cornbread stuffing croutons from a bag
- 3 Tbsp
- melted reduced fat margarine
How to Make Broccoli Augratin
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, mix together broccoli, cream of chicken soup, and cheese and spread evenly in prepared 9x13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle cornbread stuffing mix over thr top of the broccoli. Drizzle with the margarine.
- 4Cover and bake for 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.