Broccoli and Zucchini Saute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1bunch green onions
1/3 csalad oil
1 Tbspsoy sauce
2 1/4 tspsalt
How to Make Broccoli and Zucchini Saute
- Cut broccoli into 1x2" pieces.
- Cut zucchini into 1/2" thick slices.
- Cut each green onion into 2" pieces (if root ends are too thick, cut each lengthwise in half).
- In 8-quart dutch oven over medium heat, in 1/3 cup hot salad oil, cook green onions, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, stir in broccoli and 1 1/4 teaspoon salt until broccoli is coated with oil.
- Add water; cover dutch oven and cook broccoli 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp.
- Remove vegetables and liquid to bowl.
- In same dutch oven over medium heat, in 1/4 cup hot salad oil, cook zucchini, basil and 1 teaspoon salt, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Return broccoli mixture to dutch oven; add soy sauce; mix well.
- Line large platter with lettuce leaves.
- Spoon vegetables onto lettuce-leaf-lined platter.
- Serve hot or refrigerate to serve cold later.