- 2 Tbsp
- chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/4 c
- (8oz) shredded monterey jack cheese
- (12oz) can whole kernal corn (drain)
- 1/2 c
- cracker crumbs
- (10oz) frozen broccoli spears cook & drain
How to Make Broccoli and Corn Scallop
- 1Saute onion in 1T.margarine.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk,cook,stirring constantly,until thick.
Add cheese,stirring until melted..
Stir in corn & 1/4 cup crumbs.
- 2Arrange broccoli in 11-3/4" X 7-1/2"baking pan.
Pour cheese sauce over broccoli.
Toss remaining crumbs with 1T.melted oleo.Sprinkle over casserole.
- 3Bake 350 degrees..30 minutes
To make ahead: Cover & refrigerate overnight.
Bake,uncovered 350 degrees.....45 minutes.