Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- (24 oz) bags green giant frozen broccoli and three cheese sauce
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, cut into cubes
- red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- (2.8 oz) french-fried onions
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 cup French-fried onions for topping.
- 2In a large pot, mix the remaining onions, broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and garlic.
- 3Cover and cook over medium low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has melted.
- 4Transfer to a 2 to 3 quart casserole and bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of the veggies and sprinkle the reserved onions around the ourter edge of the casserole. Bake 5 more minutes.