Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
2(24 oz) bags green giant frozen broccoli and three cheese sauce
4 ozcream cheese, cut into cubes
1/2red bell pepper, diced
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 can(s)(2.8 oz) french-fried onions
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- Heat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 cup French-fried onions for topping.
- In a large pot, mix the remaining onions, broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and garlic.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has melted.
- Transfer to a 2 to 3 quart casserole and bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of the veggies and sprinkle the reserved onions around the ourter edge of the casserole. Bake 5 more minutes.