Broccoli and Artichoke Casserole
- 14 oz
- artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 20 oz
- broccoli, chopped
- saltine cracker crumbs
How to Make Broccoli and Artichoke Casserole
- 1Grease 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Place artichoke hearts in bottom, quartered and drained.
- 2Combine butter, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- 3Add broccoli that's been cooked and drained.
- 4Pour mixture over artichokes.
- 5Top with crumbs. Bake uncovered 25 minutes 350 degree oven.
- 6For an extra zip add garlic powder, worcestershire, salt and hot pepper sauce.