Broccoli and Artichoke Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
14 ozartichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 1/2 tsplemon juice
20 ozbroccoli, chopped
·saltine cracker crumbs
How to Make Broccoli and Artichoke Casserole
- Grease 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Place artichoke hearts in bottom, quartered and drained.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Add broccoli that's been cooked and drained.
- Pour mixture over artichokes.
- Top with crumbs. Bake uncovered 25 minutes 350 degree oven.
- For an extra zip add garlic powder, worcestershire, salt and hot pepper sauce.