Best Spaghetti Squash Ever!
How to Make Best Spaghetti Squash Ever!
- Preheat your oven to 365'F
- Line a large metal baking tray with heavy aluminum foil.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in each half of the spaghetti squash and with a pastry brush, brush the squash pieces with the oil until covered.
- Press one clove of garlic into each cavity of the squash and add salt and pepper to each half. Place each piece on the foil lined tray.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Test with a fork to make sure the threads of the squash come out easily.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes in a cool place and then remove the squash strands with a fork from the shell.
- Store in the fridge if you're not going to eat it right away, otherwise serve it with your favourite pasta sauce.