Best ever corn on the cob
How to Make Best ever corn on the cob
- Chop off end of corn on the cob. Gently remove silky strands but leave the leaves on and wash completely.
- Smear softened butter completely over the corn. Dabble A1 and Worcestershire sauce across corn while holding over the sink. Sprinkle lightly with seasoning.
- Enfold the green leaves back over the corn and wrap snugly in heavy duty foil.
- Place on the back of the bbq pit to slowly cook until done. You will know the corn is ready when pierced by a fork and the tines go through.
- Carefully unwrap foil and peel away leaves and discard. No need for any further seasoning or butter...enjoy.