Best Broccoli Casserole Ever!!!!
- 10 oz. packages frozen broccoli
- (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- small onion diced
- 16 oz. container sour cream
- (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup undiluted
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Best Broccoli Casserole Ever!!!!
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pre-cook the broccoli about half way through. DO NOT over cook the broccoli because it will be mushy later.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, corn, and onions. Stir in sour cream, soup, and shredded cheese. In a separate bowl, toss together stuffing mix and melted butter. Spread broccoli mixture into a 2-3 quart casserole dish and cover with stuffing mix.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through and browned on top. Sprinkle remaining 1 3/4 cups cheese on top and bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.