☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 boxfrozen chopped broccoli
1 jar(s)cheez whiz, 15 oz.
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 clong grain rice, uncooked
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine soups and Cheez Whiz in a saucepan and heat on low heat, stirring frequently as you don't want this to scorch.
- Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Drain the broccoli, but reserve about 1/2 cup of the juice.
- Combine all in the baking dish and mix together thoroughly. I usually combine the broccoli, juice and rice first, and then mix in the soups/Cheez Whiz. Note: You will probably not need the entire saucepan of soup/Cheez Whiz mixture. Just eyeball it.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.