Balsalmic Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 lb
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 c
- light balsamic dressing (i use ken's)
- 2 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 6 oz
- fresh mozzerella or fresh feta cheese
- fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make Balsalmic Roasted Tomatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine cherry tomatoes, the lite balsalmic vinaigrette dressing, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a 9 x 13 baking dish and toss.
- 3Place in over for 15 minutes or until tomatoes begin to blister. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- 4When tomatoes have cooled, place tomatoes and their dressing in a serving bowl and combine with your preferred cheese.
- 5Top with fresh thyme, salt and pepper to taste and serve cold or at room temperature.