Balsalmic Roasted Tomatoes
1 lbcherry tomatoes
1 clight balsamic dressing (i use ken's)
2 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1/4 tspblack pepper
6 ozfresh mozzerella or fresh feta cheese
·fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make Balsalmic Roasted Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cherry tomatoes, the lite balsalmic vinaigrette dressing, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a 9 x 13 baking dish and toss.
- Place in over for 15 minutes or until tomatoes begin to blister. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- When tomatoes have cooled, place tomatoes and their dressing in a serving bowl and combine with your preferred cheese.
- Top with fresh thyme, salt and pepper to taste and serve cold or at room temperature.