Baked Sweet Potato Fries
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 medium
- sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- pepper, to taste
How to Make Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/4 inch thick sticks.
- 3Place the oil, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl and whisk to mix well.
- 4Add the potato sticks and toss to coat well. You may need to do this in batches.
- 5Place coated fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 6Bake for 20- 30 minutes or until done. Turn the fries over half way through cooking.