Baked Sweet Potato Fries
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 mediumsweet potatoes
3 Tbspolive oil
·pepper, to taste
How to Make Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/4 inch thick sticks.
- Place the oil, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl and whisk to mix well.
- Add the potato sticks and toss to coat well. You may need to do this in batches.
- Place coated fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes or until done. Turn the fries over half way through cooking.