How to Make Baked Corn Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour ingredients into 2 quart casserole dish, cover and bake for 30 minutes. (I like to cut up a 1/2 stick of butter into chunks and place all over the top before baking. This process is optional).
- 4After 30 minutes, uncover and bake for additional 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5This recipe can be doubled to serve at larger gatherings or pot lucks if needed. It is a great crowd pleaser.