★★★★★ 1 vote5
wholecauliflower, leaves removed and washed
3 tbspscheese whiz
7 tspssweet and sour sauce
1 tbspcream cheese
1 tspdill, dried
How to Make Baked cauliflower
- preheat oven to 325
- mix cheese whiz, sweet and sour sauce and cream cheese in a bowl
- place cauliflower in square baking dish (if it just squeezes in, perfect! and line the pan with tinfol for easy clean up)
- smear caulifloer with the mixture.
- place in preheated oven and bake for 35-40 mins.
check cauliflower by poking with a fork, the cauliflower should not be too cruchy, but supr soft makes it yucky.
- remove from oven, cut with a sharp knife into eight pices (sort of like pizza slices), serve on the table and watch how quick it's gone!