Baked Butternut Squash, simple!
How to Make Baked Butternut Squash, simple!
- 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- 2Using a good knife, slice the squash in half - lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- 3Place the cut side up on a cookie sheet
- 4Divide butter and brown sugar between the seed cavities and sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- 5Bake for one hour, occasionally spooning the butter/sugar mixture over the rest of the squash. Check in the thickest part of the squash for tenderness.
- 6When you remove from the oven, once again spoon the butter mixture over the squash and let cool. Serve these from a serving plate, letting each person spoon out their serving right from the squash.