Baked Brussels Sprouts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- small brussels sprouts
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt
- freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 c
- toasted pecan pieces
- 1/2 c
- freshly-grated parmesan cheese
- zest of 1 organic lemon
How to Make Baked Brussels Sprouts
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Wash and remove discolored leaves from Brussels sprouts (and tough bases, if present). Drain and pat dry.
- 3Melt butter in a cast-iron Dutch oven on stovetop. Extinguish flame as soon as butter has melted.
- 4Add Brussels sprouts to Dutch oven. Sprinkle with apple cider vinegar. Salt liberally and add freshly-ground black pepper to taste. Toss with a spatula to coat.
- 5Move Dutch oven, uncovered, to preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Toss to coat again, and add pecan pieces.
- 6Bake for another 10 minutes. Toss again, and add the Parmesan and lemon zest.
- 7Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 8Stir and serve hot.