Baked Brussels Sprouts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsmall brussels sprouts
1 tspapple cider vinegar
·freshly-ground black pepper
1/2 ctoasted pecan pieces
1/2 cfreshly-grated parmesan cheese
·zest of 1 organic lemon
How to Make Baked Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Wash and remove discolored leaves from Brussels sprouts (and tough bases, if present). Drain and pat dry.
- Melt butter in a cast-iron Dutch oven on stovetop. Extinguish flame as soon as butter has melted.
- Add Brussels sprouts to Dutch oven. Sprinkle with apple cider vinegar. Salt liberally and add freshly-ground black pepper to taste. Toss with a spatula to coat.
- Move Dutch oven, uncovered, to preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Toss to coat again, and add pecan pieces.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Toss again, and add the Parmesan and lemon zest.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve hot.