Baked Broccoli Cheese Patties
2 tspcanola oil
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
1 bag(s)(12oz) frozen broccoli, thawed and squeezed to remove water
3/4 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 csharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cparmesan cheese
2 largeeggs, beaten
1/4 tspold bay seasoning
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Baked Broccoli Cheese Patties
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, lightly grease the foil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic, onions and dash salt and pepper. Saute' til onions and garlic are tender; set aside to cool.
- Put broccoli into large bowl and add onion/garlic mix. Stir gently.
- Add cheeses and egg and mix.
- Add panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, Old Bay and salt and pepper. Mix again gently and then form into patties.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees on one side til brown, 15 mins. Turn over and bake for 15 additional minutes, browning the other side. Enjoy!