Baked Broccoli Casserole
3-1/2 cfresh broccoli florets and cut up stalks
1/4 cchopped green onion
1/4 cchopped pimento (optional)
1 cevaporated skim milk (canned)
3/4 clow fat cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
4 Tbspshredded parmesan cheese
4 Tbspdry sherry or other dry white wine
1 tspitalian seasoning (or to taste)
3-4shakes garlic powder
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Baked Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam broccoli on top of stove until crisp-tender.
- Arrange broccoli, green onion, and pimento in a casserole that you've coated with vegetable spray.
- In blender or food processor, combine eggs, milk, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese, wine, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the broccoli in the casserole.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.