Bacon Bundled Green Beans
How to Make Bacon Bundled Green Beans
- Blanch green beans and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Fry bacon in batches until slices are beginning to brown along the edges but still underdone and pliable, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool.
- You can either cut the bacon slices in half and make 16 smaller bundles or do larger bundles with 8. Divide the green beans equally and then wrap the bacon around each bundle. Put the wrapped bundles on the lined baking sheet, loose ends of the bacon underneath.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over bundles.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, salt, and garlic powder. Then pour the butter mixture over the top.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.