Bacon and Onion Green Beans
Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
- slices of bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 c
- onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 lb
- green beans (frozen or fresh, not canned)
- 1/8 tsp
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
How to Make Bacon and Onion Green Beans
- 1Cook bacon in a large skillet set over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp. Stir in onions; let cook for 1 minute.
Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon pieces and drain them on a paper towel-lined plate.
Pour off excess grease from the skillet, leaving about 2 tablespoons in the pan.
Add garlic to the bacon grease and cook over medium-high heat, about 1 minute,
- 2Add green beans and season with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook and stir beans until beans are tender but still a little crunchy, about 10 minutes.
Return bacon to the pan and toss with the beans before serving.