Avocados with Roquefort1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Avocados with Roquefort
- 1Mash cheese with parsley into coarse paste in medium bowl with fork.
- 2Whisk olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice in small bowl and stir into cheese mixture.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Cut avocados lengthwise in half; remove pits. Scoop two thirds of the flesh out of each avocado half, leaving a thin shell.
- 5Add to cheese mixture and mix well then taste and adjust seasoning.
- 6Sprinkle insides of avocado shells with remaining lemon juice.
- 7Place on serving plate lined with lettuce leaves.
- 8Spoon cheese mixture into avocado shells, dividing evenly.
- 9Garnish with olives.