Avocados with Roquefort1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Avocados with Roquefort
- Mash cheese with parsley into coarse paste in medium bowl with fork.
- Whisk olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice in small bowl and stir into cheese mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut avocados lengthwise in half; remove pits. Scoop two thirds of the flesh out of each avocado half, leaving a thin shell.
- Add to cheese mixture and mix well then taste and adjust seasoning.
- Sprinkle insides of avocado shells with remaining lemon juice.
- Place on serving plate lined with lettuce leaves.
- Spoon cheese mixture into avocado shells, dividing evenly.
- Garnish with olives.