Aunt Pams Brocolli Cheese Cassarole
How to Make Aunt Pams Brocolli Cheese Cassarole
- 1Boil brocolli according to package, drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 3Cook cream of brocolli soup mixed with 1/2 can milk or water. Bring to slight boil.
- 4In a 9 x 11 pan spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5On the bottom layer crush half of the ritz crackers, then layer with half the brocolli, then layer with half the soup, then spread half the cheese, finally layer with half the durkee onions.
- 6repeat the layering process.
- 7Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and starting to turn golden brown.