Aunt Pams Brocolli Cheese Cassarole
How to Make Aunt Pams Brocolli Cheese Cassarole
- Boil brocolli according to package, drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook cream of brocolli soup mixed with 1/2 can milk or water. Bring to slight boil.
- In a 9 x 11 pan spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- On the bottom layer crush half of the ritz crackers, then layer with half the brocolli, then layer with half the soup, then spread half the cheese, finally layer with half the durkee onions.
- repeat the layering process.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and starting to turn golden brown.