Asparagus with Strawberry Vinaigrette1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2.5 lb
- 2 c
- hulled strawberries
- 1/4 c
- strawberry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- walnut oil
- 1/2 c
- peanut oil
- 1.5 tsp
How to Make Asparagus with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 1Trim asparagus and cut each stalk in thirds.
- 2Steam until tender but still crisp.
- 3Plunge in ice water; drain.
- 4Wash strawberries, then hull.
- 5Cut strawberries in half; combine with asparagus.
- 6Combine dressing ingredients; toss asparagus and strawberries gently with dressing.
- 7Chill well before serving.