Asparagus with Dijon Sauce
How to Make Asparagus with Dijon Sauce
- Snap off and discard the woody bases of the fresh asparagus.
- Cook fresh asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Keep warm.
- For the Sauce:
In a small saucepan, stir together milk and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in mustard and white pepper.
- Spoon sauce over the asparagus. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with a little sprinkled snipped parsley on top and a few lemon wedges for garnish. Pretty!!