Asparagus with Cashews1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil
2 tspsesame oil
1 Tbspfresh ginger root, finely chopped
1/2 croasted cashews, coarsely chopped
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Asparagus with Cashews
- Cut off the tough lower stems of the asparagus and discard.
- Cut each stalk diagonally into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Heat the oils together in a wok over high heat.
- Add the ginger and stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the asparagus and stir-fry until tender but still crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews and soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.