Asparagus With Cashew Butter
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbasparagus
1 cchicken broth
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/4 ccashews, chopped
How to Make Asparagus With Cashew Butter
- Place asparagus in a large skillet.
- Pour chicken broth over asparagus; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer about 8 minutes or until desired tenderness. Drain.
- Combine butter and cashews; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Serve cashew butter with cooked asparagus.