★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- phyllo dough, defrosted
- 1 bunch
- melted butter
- good quality shaved parmesan cheese
How to Make Asparagus In Phyllo
- 1Cut phyllo dough in half, lengthwise. Cover with moist paper towel while using.
- 2Use two layers phyllo for each "bundle". Brush melted butter over dough and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 3Place about 3 stalks of aspargus cross-wise over dough so that tips are over the edge. You will need to trim the asparagus so it fits "sideways" over the dough. Roll up and brush melted butter and more parm over top. Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes or golden brown.