By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccelery, chopped
1/2 tspdry mustard
1 tspchicken bouillon granules
4 ozmushrooms, chopped and drained
16 ozasparagus, frozen and cut
3eggs, hard boiled and sliced
1/2 cbutter cracker crumbs
How to Make Asparagus-Egg Casserole
- In saucepan cook celery in butter; blend in flour, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Add milk and bouillon granules; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in mushrooms; set aside.
- Cook the frozen asparagus according to package directions; drain thoroughly.
- Reserve 1/2 cup asparagus and 1 egg for garnish.
- In a 10"x6"x2" baking dish arrange remaining asparagus and egg slices; pour sauce over all.
- Bake, covered, at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Arrange reserved asparagus and sliced egg atop casserole; sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes longer.