Asian Brussels Sprouts
1 lbsmall brussels sprouts
1/2 cchopped walnuts
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspfresh, grated ginger
1/4 cchicken broth
1 Tbsplime juice
1 Tbsplow sodium soy sauce
1 tspchili garlic sauce
How to Make Asian Brussels Sprouts
- Trim and Halve the sprouts.
- Heat a large skillet over meduim heat.
- Place the walnuts in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently or until toasted. Set aside.
- Raise the heat to medium-high.
- Place the oil in the same skillet and heat.
- Add the sprouts and ginger. Cook stirring frequently for 5 minutes, or until sprouts are lightly browned.
- Add broth, honey, lime juice, chili sauce and soy sauce. Stir to mix.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 to 10 minutes more. Until sprouts are tender and glazed with the sauce.
- Place in a serving bowl and toss with the walnuts.