Artichokes Truffle Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- medium artichokes
- lemons, juice and rinds
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Artichokes Truffle Style
- 1Clean artichokes.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise and keep in lemon water.
- 3Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a large skillet.
- 4Drain 6 artichokes very well.
- 5Cut into very thin slivers directly into the hot oil and fry, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste and continue to fry until slices are golden brown and crisp.
- 7Transfer to a hot serving dish and keep warm.
- 8Repeat with the remaining oil and artichokes.