Artichokes Truffle Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2lemons, juice and rinds
1/2 colive oil
·freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Artichokes Truffle Style
- Clean artichokes.
- Cut in half lengthwise and keep in lemon water.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a large skillet.
- Drain 6 artichokes very well.
- Cut into very thin slivers directly into the hot oil and fry, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and continue to fry until slices are golden brown and crisp.
- Transfer to a hot serving dish and keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining oil and artichokes.