- granny smith apples, peeled & grated on large grater
- 4 oz
- pickled jalapeno, finely chopped
- 3 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch
- fresh cilantro, rinsed & finely chopped
- fresh lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Apple Salsa
- 1Chop, chop, chop! Place all ingredients in a bowl as you chop. Add lime juice, salt & pepper to taste. You can add more lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, etc as needed.
- 2Use as a garnish, serve with pork chops, or pork roast, add rice and black beans as your sides....ENJOY!