By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- apples, sweet delicious peeled, cored and sliced
- onions, vidalia, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- "just a pinch" of salt
How to Make Apple-Onion Pie
- 1Layer the onion slices in a buttered 9 1/2 inch oven-proof pie plate.
- 2Put a layer of apples on onion slices, another layer of onions, ending with apples.
- 3Pour one cup of bouillon over the layers, then sprinkle cracker crumbs on top; Drizzle melted butter over the crumbs.
- 4Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until top has browned.