★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)corn, 15 oz, drained
1 jar(s)pimento, 2 oz
1 tspred pepper flakes
2 tspminced garlic
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
1/8 tspblack pepper
dashsometimes i will add a bit of mrs dash original spice just for variety
How to Make Angry Corn
- Melt the butter on low heat until it's almost all melted.
- Add the corn and cook until the kernels start to brown. (Do not let them all brown, just a tiny bit is all that is needed.)
- Add the minced garlic and stir over the heat for 1 to 2 more minutes, or until the garlic starts to brown.
- Add the pimento and spices and cook 1 more minute, then turn the heat off, but leave it on the burner until ready to serve.
- Great with baked chicken or as an extra dish with the Thanksgiving turkey!