Aneva's Broccoli Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- (1 lb 4 oz size) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- crushed cheese nips crackers
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- lemon juice (fresh is best)
How to Make Aneva's Broccoli Casserole
- 1Cook chopped broccoli according to package directions. Drain and discard liquid.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, soup, cheese and lemon juice together. Combine with broccoli.
- 3Place in a greased 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish.
- 4Top with crushed Cheese Nips crackers.
- 5Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes, covered in plastic wrap.