Almost A Meal Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef, browned and drained
1 conions, minced
28 ozcanned tomatoes, undrained and chopped
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 cpotatoes, sliced
1/2 call purpose flour
10 ozcorn, thawed
10 ozlima beans, frozen, thawed
1 largegreen bell pepper, sliced
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Almost A Meal Casserole
- In a bowl, combine browned and drained beef, onion, tomatoes with liquid, worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Spoon into a greased 3-quart casserole.
- Layer the potatoes, flour, corn, lima beans and
green peppers on top.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and continue baking, uncovered, for 30 minutes longer.
- Very good for preparing ahead of time.
- To reheat, place foil loosely over top and reheat in oven for about 20 minutes.