#412 Broccoli Casserole
Reposted to here on June 17th.,2011
- 1 16 oz
- package frozen broccoli
- 1 10 3/4 oz
- can campbell's cream of chicken soup( i guess you could use generic,but it might not taste the same)
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheeder cheese,divided
- 1 tsp
- each of garlic powder and ground black pepper( or to taste )
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- salt ( or to taste )
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1 3/4 c
- french fried onions,divided
How to Make #412 Broccoli Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees,then spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl mix together broccoli, soup, one cup of cheese,garlic powder,pepper,salt, milk, 1 cup of french onions, and soy sauce.
- 3Pour into baking dish, sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- 5Sprinkle with rest of french fried onions and bake until onions are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 10 more minutes.