#412 Broccoli Casserole
Reposted to here on June 17th.,2011
1 16 ozpackage frozen broccoli
1 10 3/4 ozcan campbell's cream of chicken soup( i guess you could use generic,but it might not taste the same)
1 1/2 cshredded sharp cheeder cheese,divided
1 tspeach of garlic powder and ground black pepper( or to taste )
1/2 to 3/4 tspsalt ( or to taste )
1 tspsoy sauce
1 3/4 cfrench fried onions,divided
How to Make #412 Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,then spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli, soup, one cup of cheese,garlic powder,pepper,salt, milk, 1 cup of french onions, and soy sauce.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with rest of french fried onions and bake until onions are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 10 more minutes.