How to Make 3-Cheese Yellow Squash Casserole
- 1Slice yellow squash 1/4 inch thick and line a 9 x 9 baking pan with them.
- 2Whisk eggs, add cottage cheese, salt and pepper. Pour 1/3 of this mixture over squash in pan, then sprinkle a layer of jack cheese over it.
- 3Layer more squash, slices of onion, and cover with another third of the egg/cottage cheese mixture. Top with parmesan and more jack cheese.
- 4Final layer: squash, egg mixture, jack, parmy and bread crumbs.
- 5Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, until all the cheese is melted and eggs are cooked.