☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cthinkly sliced, unpeeled zucchini
1/3 cfinely minced onion
2 Tbspparsley flakes
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1/2 tspeach of salt and oregano
How to Make Zucchini Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 and have a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients above, except egg.
- Add 4 beaten eggs.
- Mix well without breaking up zucchini.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until brown on top.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve hot, warm or cool.