4 mediumzucchinis, peeled
1 cbread crumbs
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 tspseasoned salt
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Zucchini Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Mix well.
- Cut the zucchini in half.Then cut them lengthwise into four sticks. approx. (1/2 - 1/2-4 inches)
- Dip each stick into the butter.
- Then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat. Shake off excess.
- Place the breaded zucchini sticks on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.