- 4 medium
- zucchinis, peeled
- 1 c
- bread crumbs
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- cooking spray
How to Make Zucchini Fries
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Mix well.
- 4Cut the zucchini in half.Then cut them lengthwise into four sticks. approx. (1/2 - 1/2-4 inches)
- 5Dip each stick into the butter.
- 6Then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat. Shake off excess.
- 7Place the breaded zucchini sticks on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.